Parks and Facilities
The Park District’s Administrative Building was opened in 1938 and was built by the Works Progress Administration. It has undergone facelifts over the years; the most recent being a renovation and addition completed in 2009. The building is now home to many of our program offerings. Additionally, there are rooms on both floors available for public rental.
The park has three softball fields, a synthetic-turf multi-use field, one playground, six tennis courts, two bocce ball pits, two sand volleyball courts, one skate park, and an aquatic center with four slides, a sand play area and a sprayground. Many of the Park District’s facilities are available for rental.